NWUSPA

So yeah What is there specifically to photograph in Salt Lake City?

A friend of mine used to use DarkKoder and I was making fun of him about it and it stuck...

Oh gotcha. My friend used darkkoder ( the hacking software one ) to try to hack out school and change his grade... He got tossed. :/

Yeah I wouldn't try canned programs for hacking school computers (interestingly enough I would use the passwords other people got that way..)

Never tried to hack anything except a myspace... that was easy.... and not really hacking because i just guessed her password.

I barely understand HTML.

Look up Salt lake city on the google images and you will see some very interesting buildings. and mountains and stuff

I've played with a couple of buffer overflows but I got bored with it. It was great when some guy hacked the password for DeepFreeze at my high school so we could install whatever we wanted on the computers. Later I met some guy he just graduated from the math program at the same college I'm at...

Look up Salt lake city on the google images and you will see some very interesting buildings. and mountains and stuff

Go to google maps and look up the geotaged photos. They show you the location on a map as well as the picture.

Most reactions

Back