NWUSPA

Good point, our version of partying, is to see how many pictures we can take, that actually turn out to be "gold". lol

Thats my kind of party! can we have koolaid though? I love that stuff!:lmao:

There is one thing I wouldn't mind having that you pretty much can't get in Salt Lake City. Just one beer Just ONE.

Neither one of those things taste very good (I'm not a big fan of sugar in general).

Im not that big of a Koolaid fan, but I love my pepsi. lol

Give me tea or GOOD beer and I'm happy (I prefer a lower alcohol content as there is no reason to get drunk I just like the taste.)

Give me tea or GOOD beer and I'm happy (I prefer a lower alcohol content as there is no reason to get drunk I just like the taste.)

Man I can't stand the smell of that stuff.

Beer is an interesting substance. There are so many types it isn't even funny I guarantee you there is at least one you would like.

Beer is an interesting substance. There are so many types it isn't even funny I guarantee you there is at least one you would like.

Ehh I will pass.. I don't do well with any type of alcohol

I've got a relatively high body mass for only being 5'6" so 1 beer doesn't do anything to me so I can actually enjoy it instead of getting drunk which just makes me feel stupid.

I didn't find a beer that I really liked for a long time. First thing you have to do if you want to find a beer that tastes good is Scratch out Bud Miller and Coors from your list. Then you must try something from New Belgium brewing company (preferably Abbey Ale) as they are quite available in your area. If that doesn't excite you there are 100's of different styles to try (scotch ales are pretty good).

I didn't find a beer that I really liked for a long time. First thing you have to do if you want to find a beer that tastes good is Scratch out Bud Miller and Coors from your list. Then you must try something from New Belgium brewing company (preferably Abbey Ale) as they are quite available in your area. If that doesn't excite you there are 100's of different styles to try (scotch ales are pretty good).

Yea, the only thing that I really don't like is any dark lager...:thumbdown: Bud light is ok.... coors sucks and miller sucks too.

I am a lightweight in any substance.. Cough syrup knocks me out..
I am 5'8" and 124. So yeah I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol and substances...

Yea, the only thing that I really don't like is any dark lager...:thumbdown: Bud light is ok.... coors sucks and miller sucks too.

You are too young to drink anyway!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back