NY MEET`

id be willing to show up for a central park meet up, a warm day though!

I'm in western Suffolk Long Island. :lmao:

I am assuming this meet never took place since no one has reported on it, but what about trying to set something up now? I live a few hours away from NYC, but would consider making a trip there. I have to admit though, I am quite intimidated of the idea of traveling into NYC alone...I have only been there once...on a bus trip. LOL

I'm down for a meetup. Anyone want to do an Easter break meetup?

How about sometime in late May/Early June. The weather will be nice and all the trees and flowers will be in full bloom by then.

Figured someone had to get the ball rolling by making a suggestion.

This is a great time to do NYC, the flowers are blooming like crazy everywhere. Cherries, Pears, dafodils, magnolias... it's a bloomin mess here. Come on down?... but do it real soon, these flowers go fast.

assuming im still in the area, im in

Lets make this happen guys!!!! June 8th Sunday is good for everyone?

On a totally side note, any of you attending this friday's Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour?

hey im back lol.. anyone down for a meet central park we can meet at grand central or sumthin .. not this sunday next sunday.. is that ok or u guys tell me a good date..

^^ back from the dead!

im free every sunday LOL June 8th sounds good

I am new to TPF, but I love shooting in Central Park. Actually, all over NYC. It is an amazing place to get all kinds of shots and practice. I am new to photography, with the exception of the "family pics".
I normally would jump all over this meet-up, but we will be at the Nascar race that weekend. Please share with us some of the pics you get and keep us informed if you are going to do it again. I would love to come out and play.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back