NY MEET`

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ANYONE IN NEW YORK INTERESTED IN MEETING UP FOR SOME SHOOTING.

Hello, I am new here and new to photography, but I would love to shoot with someone else.....I'm in upstate NY, anyone else?

im new too, when is the meet?

ill be up for something, where in Upstate is everyone. Im in the Albany area.

Perhaps we could do it in central park or somewhere, how far are you guys from the city?

NYC is a day trip for me, I do need to go down soon and visit BH, but im not sure ill be able to swing it before the holiday season is over. On the other side of things, anything within an hour radius of Albany on the weekends ill be open to on short notice assuming I dont have a shoot scheduled already.

new york is an awful big state, haha...

i'm only 15min from Union station which takes me right into grand central, i'de be down for a day trip

I live on Long Island, so NYC is no big deal for me. It'd be great to meet up and shoot somewhere. I'm not sure it'll all work out for me with the holidays and everything, but I could probably make some time.

I'm still fairly new here though, and don't know many people, but if everyone's willing to look past that, I am. I love meeting new people! :D

lets set this up then if everyone is still interested central park sounds good to me.

id be interested to meet up!

keep me updated

did this ever happen? i'm new to the forum and I'm on 55th street between 2nd and 3rd and I'd be interested in getting some shots with more experienced people.

Most reactions

Back