What's new

NY weekend trip

a_scayola

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, spent a weekend in Manhattan and thought I'd share some pics with you.

Sea Of Yellow
DSCN7533.jpg


From the Empire State
DSCN7534.jpg


Brooklyn Bridge I
DSCN7563.jpg


Brooklyn Bridge II
DSCN7576ps2.jpg


Brooklyn Bridge III
DSCN7583.jpg

Too bad I couldn't make the pylons in the foreground dissapear.

Brooklyn Bridge IV
DSCN7588.jpg

That's the Manhattan Bridge in the backround.

Thanks for looking,
Andres
 
I like everything about #1! And I really like the tones in #4.
 
nyc certainly has it's share of cabs, eh?
love the bb shots!
 
Beautiful pics of the bridge! love # 4 and 6
 
thanks for the kind comments everyone...
aaaaand BUMP!!! JA!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom