Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

Shot taken today in NY, critics more than welcome :wink:

1/ Empire state Building

2/ Taxi

3/ Final Station in China Town

4/ JOB makes ME free

5/ Flag

Wow, VERY NICE. I love number one its a very unique view of the Empire State Building.

All equally great though.

2 and 5 are really the only images I really like. 1 looks like it was taken with a 12mm which gives it extreme perspective and the 5th one has that nice desaturation to give character.

2 and 5 are really the only images I really like. 1 looks like it was taken with a 12mm which gives it extreme perspective and the 5th one has that nice desaturation to give character.

I really love #2 & 5 too. Great shots in all but those are the two that stick out for me!

The empire state building shot gives me a spell of that good ol' vertigo. Nifty.

I like 1 2 and 5. What did you do for the first one. Lie down on the ground to shoot up like that? You're a brave man if you did lol. It worked though!

Hi, thank you everyone for comments

NYBrit, I am brave :D , but I did not lie on the floor for this shot, as mentionned by sw1tch I used an very wild angle 12 mm that s why it give this perspective :wink:

PnA, shoothoops, blackdoglab, oldnavy, bnz506 thanks :wink:

mat

very nice shots !!! The contrasting colors on the taxi cab is great !!!

did you run into any trouble with law enforcement ?

very nice shots !!! The contrasting colors on the taxi cab is great !!!

did you run into any trouble with law enforcement ?

THanks Thorhammer, what do you mean by "trouble with law enforcement" ? Pb to get visa or pb in NYC with police , not sure I understand :er: ;)

Mat

Thanks Eric

Most reactions

Back