NYC Meet-Up Dates Poll

What weekend in November do you think the NYC meet-up should be?

• Both Weekends are No Good for Me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok...my plan is to still go, but the first weekend. So, for the peeps who are still planning to go, which weekend are you going? :confused:

I'm available for any weekend in Nov.

I have been looking around Orbitz, there are few place in Upper West side and Chelsea for $90-150 USD a night. Most of them around $90 are European style. It would be nice if we could stay same place or area.

A co-worker of mine recommend the small Chelsea Lodge, it’s under $90-110 a night and has in room shower http://www.chelsealodge.com/index.html

Everyone here knows that Jersey City is just across the way from NY, right? It's a heck of a lot cheaper to fly into Newark and the hotels there run for closer to $80 than the $100 range. I'm sure that our resident expert, Danalec99, would be more than willing to let us know where the bad parts of town are. I saw that you can get a room at the Ramada in Jersey City for $116 a night on hotels.com so that may be the better option for some folks. And that's only three miles from NY (so it says). This, plus, if we can make it, we'll have a vehicle that can seat six comfortably.

I'm not picky about which city we stay in, however cheaper is better for me. I've checked flights going into JFK, but I'd be open to suggestions. I'm really not familiar with the area, so please offer any advise.

hobbes, I'm in no way an expert! :).
I just wrote to doxx seeking his help and in the meantime I shall do some research and get back to you guys soon.
Jeff, don't worry about the ride.
Traci, flying in to La Guardia or EWR (Newark) is generally cheaper than JFK.
Are you guys looking to stay in one hotel?

Rides shouldn't be a problem, our surburban seats 8 :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back