What's new

NYPD

Renair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,200
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NYPD-Mounted-Unit.jpg

Mounted Unit
NYPD-Times-Square.jpg

Times Square
NYPD.jpg

Police Cruiser
 
that's artistic great work..
 
Heyyy, you're on this side of the pond?? Cool!

Nice series. My fave is the middle one...I like the steam coming from the grate, all those yellow cabs (a typical NYC sight), and the cruiser identifying where the shot was taken.
 
Thanks, I have the originals but these where done specificially for this style...
 
I really like these. The last one is my favorite. Very Nice Photos and Thanks for Sharing.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Skates94. I am off to NYC again in March, hope to do a complete series. Actual had an album on my site before of police cruisers from around the world, big difference in some of them, the ones from Belfast in Northern Ireland look like the same vehicles the Israeli Army use in the West Bank!
 
Hopefully I will be getting a new camera in the near future and hope to do some HDR photos. These photos gave me a great idea of some photos to take with my cruiser. Thanks again and I wish I would have seen the photos of the rest of the cruisers on your site. Got a good laugh out of one on your site NYPD (New York Pizza Delivery).

Nice work,
Chris
 
I'm also in Chicago in March for 3 days, so hope to get some of the police vehicles there also....

The Pizza Delivery one is funny alright. I also saw NYPD on a wall, Not Your Peppermint Donut!
 
Enjoy your trip here.... 3 days will hardly be enough time to see all Chicago has to offer.

Drop me a message and let me know where you may be staying. Have you done any ride alongs with officers or does that not interest you?

Chris
 
Renair, do you know where in chicago you will be?

I jsut finished helping our local police station to build their new cruisers.. SRT-8 Chargers ;)

btw, is it the HDR out of RAW files or how did you do that?
 
A ride along would be pretty amazing, I will be staying in the Days Inn, thats where I usually go... I have been there before, I am going with one or two friends but I can get time to go on a ride along if its on offer..... Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom