(O.o)_m....Where's Everyone Now?

IByte

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just dropping in to say the hello and salutations. It's been a minute and figured I'd see how's everyone is holding up?

Lovin' life in the pot-holed lane.

Sounds like fun, all I have is pints! I sure wish the TPF would fix their droid app, no telliy what cool and hip stories I missed!

I'm right here.

No, wait, I moved. Now I'm HERE. :D

How YOU doin', IByte? Good to see you again. Well, not that I can see you...not that YOU know about anyway.

Pretty good been hanging around the Facebook, seems they accept my no-no words more than here lol. I hope you're starting the new year ok!

Yeah. I finally get a real smartphone and they drop the app. Like I said - potholes.

I'm right here.

No, wait, I moved. Now I'm HERE. :D

How YOU doin', IByte? Good to see you again. Well, not that I can see you...not that YOU know about anyway.

Pretty good been hanging around the Facebook, seems they accept my no-no words more than here lol. I hope you're starting the new year ok!

Oh, I missed that. Time in the penalty box, eh? I just figure you left like a lot of others when all the format changes took place.

I never got the red flag , just the crack of the whip of dance dance revolution from Mish.

Well, howdy! I don't remember what would have earned you the Wrath of Mish. Or maybe I never even saw it. Or whatever....howdy! :D

Sounds like fun, all I have is pints! I sure wish the TPF would fix their droid app, no telliy what cool and hip stories I missed!

TPF dropped the app.
supposedly the new browser layout is optimized for viewing on a smart phone or tablet.
I use Tapatalk.

Well, howdy! I don't remember what would have earned you the Wrath of Mish. Or maybe I never even saw it. Or whatever....howdy! :D

Well hello there young lady :). What brings a lady of your caliber to these parts oO? True, I never got the crack of her whip, I'm a smart ass she likes the bad boys...... sssigh!

TPF dropped the app.
supposedly the new browser layout is optimized for viewing on a smart phone or tablet.
I use Tapatalk.

I can see keeping things simple. But I am seeing a we more sub categories as of late. Seems so quiet like now...Oo

First hand it's great seeing the regulars, and the photos even on a beginner level are looking better.

But unfortunately I had to give up the photo bag for now for a better position at work.
In a nutshell they voltuntold me more Cisco less photographs(not that my work was exceptional) .

So now I have more Cisco, juniper and palto alto equipment for the price of a 70-200 vII 2.8 (go Nikon!). My apologies for the vent, but I do miss the camera

There's always off-hours, though you may have to use more modest gear.

Where am I? Hell...I'm sitting behind the keyboard, typin' in my reply to this post. Where the hell else would I be?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back