What's new

Oahu..

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just returned from a trip to Oahu.. My husband is in the navy reserves and does his annual training there, so the kids and I went along to play. We were able to stay fro three weeks and had a wonderful time.. These are some shots I took there. Landscapes aren't my thing, but I tried anyway! :mrgreen:

kailua sunrise01 by TamiAz, on Flickr




sunset02 by TamiAz, on Flickr


pill box hike01 by TamiAz, on Flickr


pill box hike05 by TamiAz, on Flickr


family by lake01 by TamiAz, on Flickr


school hall01 by TamiAz, on Flickr


river meets ocean by TamiAz, on Flickr


water drop01 by TamiAz, on Flickr


temple04 by TamiAz, on Flickr


Temple03 by TamiAz, on Flickr


bamboo walkway01 by TamiAz, on Flickr
 
What nice shots. Nice place to train/vacation. Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom