What's new

Oak alley

#1 I feel is by far the strongest, and it really is a stunner. You did everything right in that shot. I'm really jealous of it. The shadows and the trees and the lines are just breathtaking. Theres something very mystical and mysterious and grand about it. My favorite shot I've seen on the site today.
 
#1 I feel is by far the strongest, and it really is a stunner. You did everything right in that shot. I'm really jealous of it. The shadows and the trees and the lines are just breathtaking. Theres something very mystical and mysterious and grand about it. My favorite shot I've seen on the site today.

Thank you for the very kind comment!
 
Holy moly that 1st shot is amazing. You are going to get to whooping thumbs up from me :thumbup::thumbup:
 
Terrific shots! Excellent job!
 
Number one is simply amazing. Beautiful. Wow. I love everything about it!
 
#1 was...is such a beautiful shot...thats a great walkway!
 
Those trees are art w/ in themselves!! Great shots!!
#1 is just amazing to me. So this is your house....lol??:sexywink:
 
Thanks to everyone for compliments!!!

Mishele definitely not my house its a plantation in south Louisiana.
 
Not a fan of HDR anymore but I must say I do like these. great light!
 
RUN FOREST, RUN!

Great shots. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom