Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4905171729_18ca856708_z.jpg

4905187531_079da6e2fd_z.jpg

4908842298_a2737b409d_z.jpg

4908850726_bbc96656ab_z.jpg

4908856956_5d31063074_z.jpg

I like #3. I can see this being quite nice with a little more PP. It bugs me that you cannot see what the lighthouse is connected to in 1 and that the lines direct your eyes right off the photo in 2. The last two seem more like 'hey, Ive just found out how to take long exposures of water!' instead of 'hey, look at these awesome long-exposure shots of water!'

Keep shooting! :thumbsup:
Mark

My rendition of #3. I may have changed the mood a bit, but I like the way it turned out. Selective levels, curves, saturation. I think I may have punched the colors a bit too much..not sure..

tankcopy1.jpg

Mark

I like #3. I can see this being quite nice with a little more PP. It bugs me that you cannot see what the lighthouse is connected to in 1 and that the lines direct your eyes right off the photo in 2. The last two seem more like 'hey, Ive just found out how to take long exposures of water!' instead of 'hey, look at these awesome long-exposure shots of water!'

Keep shooting! :thumbsup:
Mark

Lower part of the lighthouse is ugly and there were people standing all around.

As for the rocks...so you don't like them? I had seen those rocks in someone elses pics and decided to search for them. Found them! I am new to the water long exposures...but I think I did a good job there with the fact that it was low tide and the sun wAs just coming up there....I did not have much time as I am on vacation with family so I'm not really able to get as many shots. Happy with the few I got though.

Wasn't sure what to think about the path actually...I have one that goes off into the middle but this one caught my eye for some reason.

My rendition of #3. I may have changed the mood a bit, but I like the way it turned out. Selective levels, curves, saturation. I think I may have punched the colors a bit too much..not sure..

tankcopy1.jpg

Mark

A little dark at the bottom but I like how you made the water on the sand really glow. I don't have Photoshop right now only using picnic to make minor exposure tweaks.

Its not so much that I dont like the rocks, its just that I dont really see a subject there. I would have liked to have seen more water. You just either need to have the water or the rocks be the main subject. Right now it looks like you were just trying to have half decent water blur shots. If the rocks were the subject, you probably should have had more of them in-frame. If the water was the subject, you probably should have had more of that in frame. Just my opinion..to each his own.

Mark

good job im liking them they could use a little photoshop work on #4 and on number one i like the idea but i think it would look alot better with landscape in it as well but i love your ideas

Most reactions

New Topics

Back