Oasis in the Desert

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who thought you would have spots like this in the desert. I was on a photo shoot today and when we were done I had to take some landscapes.

Hope you like it.

oasis2A by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice place to shoot. I think rule of thirds applied here would've made the image stronger

i too was impressed by the colours and dismayed by the composition in the first and as a reply i got second image; thats it

Third is OK, but not as good as second

I am not an HDR guy myself, but I do love tastefully done HDR images. The colors are very rich in all and photography, despite the processing technique is subjective.

Composition is fair, colors are vivid, perhaps a little too much on the blue in 1 & 2 on the water - just a tad less and would suit. Skies are good in 1 & 2, but overdone in #3, where the water is wonderful.

I like #1... the sky/clouds are a little muddy on the right half of the image from the hdr processing, but that's an easy fix with some slider tweaks. Great colors and the actual contrast of the scene is very close to how I think I would perceive it if I were there.

I see the blue in the water. I guess these should be titled Blue oasis in the desert.hahahahaha.....Good feedback thanks!

Most reactions

Back