Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...and crossing at the crosswalk!

Obeying Traffic Laws.jpg

Last place a deer wants to be here is on the road. Down here, with a rack like that, somebody would run that sucker over, even if they had to go off road. :05.18-flustered:

Safety First!
Absolutely!
Last place a deer wants to be here is on the road. Down here, with a rack like that, somebody would run that sucker over, even if they had to go off road. :05.18-flustered:
This guy was on a mission. I saw a doe crossing just a couple minutes before him:beguiled:

They lived their long before the road was ever thought of.....

Sorry Dean, busy with truck issues. Well spotted and timed. Don't see that every day. Hehe.

Reminded me of the woman that called into a radio station asking them to move the deer crossing signs.....to a more convenient place. Like the deer can read. She was serious. Lmao.

I believe I remember reading you and your son were changing a starter? Hope it went well and fixed your problem.

Sorry Dean, busy with truck issues. Well spotted and timed. Don't see that every day. Hehe.

Reminded me of the woman that called into a radio station asking them to move the deer crossing signs.....to a more convenient place. Like the deer can read. She was serious. Lmao.

Actually, if I remember that story correctly, her complaint was that the signs were facing the wrong way. That instead of facing car drivers to read, they should be turned 90 degrees and face into the woods so the deer could see them.

Most reactions

Back