objects in flight

Stillwater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Horrible thunderstorms in Oklahoma today, my classes were canceled. It was hailing, tornado-ing, and someone rear-ended me on my drive home. To sum it up: with nothing to do to do all evening and no car to drive, I give you the subject of my boredom: Objects in flight.

Last edited:
The keys were my favourite, and now I know why! They are, indeed, the best contrasted. Plus there's no hand throwing the objects in there to be seen, which is nice. Fun idea for indoors photographey, I must say. You should work on liquid-filled bottles some more, it sloshes around in there nicely, mostly so on their way down.

Thanks Flash Harry and LaFoto, I don't know what I was thinking! I shot the keys with 1/16th power and everything else with 1/8 because they were coming out a bit blurry, I guess I just never thought twice about touching them up.

Anyways, consider them fixed and hopefully they're more appealing now.

Oh and LaFoto, I chose some with the hands in them because I liked how they showed more movement. I guess the one with the cup could lose the hand, as it is fairly tacky with just the fingertips, but that cup just did not want to cooperate. I suppose I should have chosen a more contrasting color of cup than light pink above light tan carpet :)

love the idea so much .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back