D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 #1 :: LB, 20D
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 25, 2005 #2 whoa! super crazy cool neat ... i like it :thumbsup:
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 25, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, Mansi!
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 25, 2005 #4 cool abstract. those lens babies do neat things.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 25, 2005 #5 great title. love the shot Dan!
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 25, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys for the comments!!
elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2005 Banned #7 I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but I can't take my eyes off it. Cool picture Dan!
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 elsaspet said: I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but I can't take my eyes off it. Cool picture Dan! Click to expand... Cindy, It is merely a wall with some 'occupants'. Thanks for the comments! Dan
elsaspet said: I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but I can't take my eyes off it. Cool picture Dan! Click to expand... Cindy, It is merely a wall with some 'occupants'. Thanks for the comments! Dan
Luminosity No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 2,507 Reaction score 17 Location Melbourne, Oz but missing Toronto. Dec 27, 2005 #9 This is very cool ! The blue section of the pic looks like someones blue eye. :thumbsup:
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Luminosity said: The blue section of the pic looks like someones blue eye. :thumbsup: Click to expand... haha, I never thought of it that way!!
Luminosity said: The blue section of the pic looks like someones blue eye. :thumbsup: Click to expand... haha, I never thought of it that way!!
Karalee hOtLiPs! Joined Feb 22, 2004 Messages 3,851 Reaction score 48 Location Here....there....everywhere Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2005 #11 Nice eye, love the title dan!
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2005 #12 wow, this one makes me dizzy! cool!
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2005 #13 interesting photo there ..... If I stare at it a long time I get the feeling ove movement ... maybe my eyes are playing up ... good capture though.
interesting photo there ..... If I stare at it a long time I get the feeling ove movement ... maybe my eyes are playing up ... good capture though.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Dec 29, 2005 #14 Really cool shot ! My Lens Baby 2.0 will be in tomorrow, can't wait.
KunalShingla TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 197 Reaction score 4 Location New Delhi Dec 30, 2005 #15 hey danalec kool photo there man... nice work....send in more if u have any more of this type....good work again
hey danalec kool photo there man... nice work....send in more if u have any more of this type....good work again