What's new

Ocean and Arch

First photo is fantastic. Only thing I might do to it was to tone down the reds in Photoshop or some other post processing software as they are blown out pretty bad. Great photo though.

Here is what I was talking about. I reduced the REDS in photoshop to enhance the details of the areas blown out for you.
original.jpg
 
Last edited:
hi,

I like these pics. 1st one reminds me of peter lik's "Sunrise" piece

second one i like how the stone matches the water

how did you manage to get to mesa arch utah, and oregon coast in one morning?
 
No word of appreciations can satisfy my intensity of feeling, regarding the first image; you had better post the other separately because that also need distinct attention; any how my hearty congrats on both

Regards :D
 
Thanks everyone, appreciate the comments. Glad you enjoyed the photos.
 
Both are beautiful. Seen separately they would have more impact.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom