• Poll closed .

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Awesome work this month people! We had a lot of great photos submitted, 36 in all.

All 36 photos can be viewed here: Colour Photos

You'll notice that this month their are a few photos that are larger then the 70KB. I've decided to allow photos up to 150KB.

The winner of this month's challenge will receive a prize courtesy of Chase and The Photo Forum.

Please keep in mind that we are trying to keep this challenge anonymous (and unbiased) when it comes to both the submitting and the voting. Please avoid sharing your opinions about any specific photos until after the voting has completed and the winner is announced.

Please read the titles carefully in order to avoid confusion before voting. The photos may not be sorted in the correct order so to ensure you view them in proper order scroll to the bottom of the page and where it says "Display Options" ensure you select Sorted By: "Image Name" Sort Order: "Ascending" and then click on the "Show Images" button.

After viewing the photos please take the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Good luck to all. If there are any questions please let us know.

The polls will be open for the next seven days.

For those of you wanting to know what the next photo challenge will be. I will post the new challenge in about a day or so. Sorry for the delay.

Great job everyone. :thumbup: :thumbup: (2 thumbs up) ;)

Eydryan. Please.
Just leave it for let's say 8 days?
Silence is golden.
Ever heard of that?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

eydryan i agree with you. while there are some that are really good i was let down for the most part. guess what people this is a forum were we give our views. dont get so bent out of shape because someone doesnt like the same stuff you do. i respect that you might like these images so please respect that some people might not like them, and the reason i dont is because a lot seem very cliche and others i dont feel fit the topic that well. you dont get better by people saying your work is always good, so take it and build.

It is the way in which things are being said. Sorry.
Some people just go too far.
And cannot voting be completed before we start wagging our tongues over the entries? Afterwards they can go into the Galleries and be discussed.
And I am the last to feel PERSONALLY attacked!
It is not ME who thinks her entry is considered the weak one.
I don't care.
And even if I, too, should think that many have chosen some very conventional motifs to meet with the topic, I keep it to myself for as long as voting is going on.

well it's just an opinion. and this is why this is not a locked thread right? if you wanted us to say nothing you should have left just the voting buttons and the link to the pics and locked the rest. otherwise let us express our emotions, and if someone feels attacked well they shouldn't.

and i believe it's ok to say a general opinion, no matter if voting is done or not, as long as you don't nominate one and directly affect the voting process i feel it's quite ok. i mean what difference does it make if it's now or in 8 days? the comment stays the same and even if someone reads it it's not gonna affect what he thinks...

Eydran... You complain far too much... You also had some poo to say about the last photo challenge too... It's not that we "care what you think" (I'm sure no one bases their self esteem on your opinion)... Just... Nobody wants to hear your whining.

you know damian... this is what this forum is about, expressing oppinions, some based some unvalid, and the main purpose is learning. now what can we learn from your post? and as many people have said before me, "if you don't like the lyrics you can press fast forward"...

Most reactions

Back