TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey people,

The October challenge theme will be "Colour" (or for the Americans "Color" :mrgreen:). Hopefully we'll see a larger turnout this month then last.

Please read the following! If you don't read the following carefully your photo may not be included in the voting process:

- The deadline for submissions is October 31st
- The image should be about 70k
- Include your forum username when submitting
- The Submitted photo must be in the form of a jpeg
- Please keep your photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum)
- Submit no more then one photo
- If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo

Please email your photo to [email protected].

Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

Ok, this one is going to be easier than the last one. :)

Too bad I dont have PS so I can mess around with some of the colors( or as you Canadians would say, 'colours'). :lmao: :lmao: :hug::

SlySniper said:
Ok, this one is going to be easier than the last one. :)

Too bad I dont have PS so I can mess around with some of the colors( or as you Canadians would say, 'colours'). :lmao: :lmao: :hug::

english say colours :)

Hehe yeh this should be easier, nicer word and more ideas spring to mind :)

HI!

Im new here.. Love photography.. Im pretty much new to all the photography *words* so to speak! Im interested in trying out for this contest.. However, a little lost on the understanding... It say sot use *colour* Does this mean ANY color at all? or is there a certain meaning for this in photography??

Thanks!

Can't wait till the poll. :thumbup:

Holly

I think as LittleMan has said this is a very vague request so I would have thought it could be colour in any "form" whatever inspires you and makes you think wow thats a good use of colour...

Holly said:
HI!

Im new here.. Love photography.. Im pretty much new to all the photography *words* so to speak! Im interested in trying out for this contest.. However, a little lost on the understanding... It say sot use *colour* Does this mean ANY color at all? or is there a certain meaning for this in photography??

Thanks!
Abstract is correct,
You can use any color...
You can send in whatever photo you think best represents the subject. :D
Good luck! Be sure to read the instructions and if you have any questions about them you can ask here or PM me. :D Welcome to the forums btw! :D

This is so perfect because my assignment due tomorrow is "Color for Color" ... so I've definitely got some good ones... now I just have to pick which one I want to use... :drool:

You would pick colour when the weather is so grey and I'm on a black and white kick! Never mind - might motivate me to get out shooting again.

I'm new to this forum, but i'll will join this "challenge" and see what I can do with colo(u)r :)

Everything you see is in colour..so this should be very interesting and I think it may come down to the most creative use of colour . Good luck everyone !

Most reactions

Back