October 2020 POTM Nominations

Flamboyance by @oldhippy here Flamboyance

50475205018_b1bf77aeae_o.jpg

This competition runs each month; during the month members are able to nominate others' photos (in this thread) for TPF Photo of the Month. At the end of each month a poll is made and members then vote from the selection to choose the TPF Photo of the Month.

I'm confused, how do you submit a photo for this challenge? Do you just post a photo here?

You can nominate someone else’s photo. You can’t submit your own.
I understand that you can't nominate your own photos, but you're saying i can't submit a photo for others to nominate? Sorry, I am new here, but who's allowed to submit a photo and who isn't?

This competition runs each month; during the month members are able to nominate others' photos (in this thread) for TPF Photo of the Month. At the end of each month a poll is made and members then vote from the selection to choose the TPF Photo of the Month.

I'm confused, how do you submit a photo for this challenge? Do you just post a photo here?

I understand that you can't nominate your own photos, but you're saying i can't submit a photo for others to nominate? Sorry, I am new here, but who's allowed to submit a photo and who isn't?

You can post your photo in any appropriately themed photo thread, challenge thread or start your own thread to share the photo and/or request critique. If other forum members want to nominate it they will. You don’t solicit the nomination.

You can post your photo in any appropriately themed photo thread, challenge thread or start your own thread to share the photo and/or request critique. If other forum members want to nominate it they will. You don’t solicit the nomination.
Thanks for your response - I'm just trying to figure things out and I don't rub anyone the wrong way by breakin rules

Most reactions

New Topics

Back