JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
About 4:45pm (1/14/11) here in the Boston area, this was the most unusual sunset, it was stunning! I wish I had been in a better location...
Neat! I've seen this a few times myself. I think it's because of ice crystals in the atmosphere catching sunlight, but I could be wrong.. It's been a while since I've researched it.
Been spending a lot of time on here!
That is quite amazing... the roofs are bit disturbing; but that is not the factor to be considered here; thank you
Regards
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.