What's new

Ode to Invisible: Entropy Part 3

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the final part of my series. The rest can be seen here:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...e-invisible-entropy-part-2-a.html#post2220141

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/241392-ode-invisible-entropy-part-1-a.html

1
DSC_0340.jpg


2
DSC_0339.jpg


3
_DSC0021-1.jpg


4
DSC_0346.jpg



And lastly, my personal favorite:
5
DSC_0324.jpg


C&C always welcomed and appreciated.
Mark
 
How did that tire get in there? :D Nice shots...where do you find places like this?
 
All of your photos in all three parts of the series are fantastic! Especially that last one (your favourite), wow. Oh and the bus shot too, loved that one!
 
Thank you both! About the tire, I have no idea, but I wish someone would have respected the space enough to not have put it there..

Mark
 
Great stuff again Mark.
Now I just need to find some ghost town buildings near me, as I am intrigued now by what can be done while depicting decay.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom