What's new

odione state park "bunker"

wesd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a door to the bunker at odione state park in rye, nh.
l_6f7b573d0e93d60d247bf53ea8ddd87a.jpg

Wes
 
You mean Odiorne :-P :mrgreen: .

Interesting. Its got a very dark and somber feel to it. Maybe crop a bit off the bottom since it seems like a lot of dead space?

Brian
 
ya, its got that dark allie feel to it, I was messing around useing a very tight appature, and 200 file to bring in some detail. I really wante to convay how old it was, and kind of show its dark side you know what I mean. Im gona do some cropping with it to see how it looks. Thanks.
Wes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom