Of light and shade

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm feeling uninspired, so here's a pretty random one. Hope you like :D :

Olas.jpg

:lol:
hey, you don't blow ye nose with my shots! I know it's not my best, but it still deserves better...
...or just buy me a print. then, do whatever you want :D
I'll still consider this as a positive comment :mrgreen:

Hmm, well to be honest this isn't quite my thing Alex, although I can appreciate your boredome!

It would make a nice picture to keep around as a background for...um...who knows what. But it's still usable!

:hug: lol

Verbal said:
Hmm, well to be honest this isn't quite my thing Alex, although I can appreciate your boredome!

It would make a nice picture to keep around as a background for...um...who knows what. But it's still usable!

:hug: lol
As i said, I was bored and uninspired... still am, actually :meh:
But you know what? yesterday... or rather already this morning, just after i left the "what are you listening to right now" thread, I had a sudden "inspiration" and stayed up late shooting some stuff... Hehe, you weren't really thinking I'd sleep, were you? Well, anyways, all the pics rather sucked, so i was planning doing the same tonight to see if it can get any better.
So, since you seem to have an inspiring vibe, would you be up for staying up late again?? :mrgreen:
Plus I need to get to 1k (!!!) by tonite...

As for the picture, well, I can always send it kleenex and see what i can get out of it...
...No. Kleenex is cutting down the Boreal forest and this is bad. Never buy Kleenex again.

MommyOf4Boys said:
LOL..naw I was playing I thought it was a cute shot!! It looks so soft and touchable!!
Guess what it looks like NOW!?
...kidding.

Alexandra said:
So, since you seem to have an inspiring vibe, would you be up for staying up late again?? :mrgreen:
Plus I need to get to 1k (!!!) by tonite...

Ha, sure thing! But you need to change your status to online on MSN!

aaw, come on... that would make me burn like 2 calories... d'you want me to die???
But then again i already have a whole lot of horny stuff to write on my gravestone, would be sad to waste it...

Alexandra said:
aaw, come on... that would make me burn like 2 calories... d'you want me to die???
But then again i already have a whole lot of horny stuff to write on my gravestone, would be sad to waste it...

I have no idea what any of that had to do with anything...I must be tired. :greenpbl: but I still say you need to get your butt on MSN! :mrgreen:

okay, okay, you convinced me. :mrgreen:
But I swear to God it just said that the service is temporarily unavailable. I said I swear to God and I mean it!
I can even send you a screenshot, cause photobucket screwed it up and it's unreadable...

...5 posts until 1k!

you don't believe me, do you?

eeeeeh, that's what you get for pretending to be nice, alex... now take that angel suit back to the store.

Alexandra said:
you don't believe me, do you?

eeeeeh, that's what you get for pretending to be nice, alex... now take that angel suit back to the store.

Ha! Alexandra, I challenge thee to a duel... a duel of the cameras, to the death!

Minus the to the death part.

But when/if you get on MSN, we should have a shootoff. You know... both take pictures of the same type of thing and post 'em! At least it'd be something to do... lol

you know what? that's an amazing idea!I'll keep tryin to log on every 30 sec or so. (I hope the msn people are brainstorming hard on my problem)

...you gonna keep me awake all night, aren't ya?
*picks a fight with horny alter-ego*

I totally control this.
I just beat the hell outta her (the horny me).
*puts angel wings back on*
:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back