What's new

Of light and shade

that's what i like with myself: I always win.

k, well the msn people seem to be forgetting me... gonna have to restart the computer... now that sucks, I was wondering if i could leave it on for a whole month... well, that'll give another challenge for february...
well, see you in 5 minutes.
 
didn't help at all.
And they dare say that all devices are running properly... that's frustrating. Now i've gotta get my riot kit out: protest t-shirts, banners and hate letters.
Now who's with me?
"MSN IS INSANE!"
"MSN IS INSANE!"
"MSN IS INSANE!"
...had to find something.

well, Sir Watson, If you are as courageous as you dare say, I invite you to continue the duel in the "off-topic". And I let you choose the weapons. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom