ChrisedwardsHT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 36 Location Kansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 #1 Be honest, how could I improve this image? It is a very simple image. Just testing my 430exii out and also been messing with LR4 HP5 by HTchris, on Flickr Thanks in advance..
Be honest, how could I improve this image? It is a very simple image. Just testing my 430exii out and also been messing with LR4 HP5 by HTchris, on Flickr Thanks in advance..
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 #2 I feel too much organized... my suggestion only
ChrisedwardsHT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 190 Reaction score 36 Location Kansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Frequency said: I feel too much organized... my suggestion only Click to expand... Thanks Frequency.. Does anyone fill that the light glare is a little hard/harsh??
Frequency said: I feel too much organized... my suggestion only Click to expand... Thanks Frequency.. Does anyone fill that the light glare is a little hard/harsh??
greybeard42 15 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,957 Reaction score 4,818 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 #4 Try stacking in different ways. I use to buy that stuff in bulk and load my own.........lol