What's new

Off-road C&C

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
1,730
Reaction score
83
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My other hobby; C&C welcome.

I know #1 doesn't have anywhere in front for the truck to "go" in the picture, but I broke that rule on purpose to get the road behind it winding off.

1.
20090829-_DSC1632.jpg


2.
20090829-_DSC1616-3.jpg


3.
20090829-_DSC1622-1.jpg
 
Nice looking truck. #2 and #3 I kept finding myself wondering over the the bg "mountains" instead of the truck. It's cool u pics of it moving, maybe next time accentuate that a bit more.
 
I really like the second one C: pretty awesome
 
I like #1 the best but agree that a little space on the left of the frame would have made it seemed more balanced atleast to me, but I am not photography expert. What lense was that shot taken with?
 
Thanks guys,
I was using my 18-200. Perhaps the first shot would have looked good with my 12-24 but I didn't want to change lenses.
 
I like #1 the best but agree that a little space on the left of the frame would have made it seemed more balanced atleast to me, but I am not photography expert. What lense was that shot taken with?

I should have probably moved the frame over a little to the left to get some room in front of the truck, and cut out some of the wash, as well as the bush branch on the right. But I wanted to get the road behind it for a change. I was aiming more for that without considering moving it over just a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom