JCphoto TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2007 Messages 155 Reaction score 1 Location Golden, BC May 29, 2008 #1 ATV trail near Golden, BC. 3 frame panorama, split ND filter to balance the sky. C&C always appreciated! JC
ATV trail near Golden, BC. 3 frame panorama, split ND filter to balance the sky. C&C always appreciated! JC
O Offbeat TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Location Bolton, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2008 #2 Pic doesnt work for me...
PhotoDonkey TPF Noob! Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Location South Dakota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2008 #3 The sky looks great, but the ground and puddle are just too bland for my taste.
Montana TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 1,533 Reaction score 0 Location Eastern Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2008 #4 I actually like this shot. Maybe it is because I can relate to it. Photography is left to interpretation. I dig this shot.
I actually like this shot. Maybe it is because I can relate to it. Photography is left to interpretation. I dig this shot.
Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2008 #5 Beautiful! Only suggestion might be same shot from lower perspective. :sillysmi: