Office Furniture: Website worthy?

Kawi_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On Thursday I was supposed to install 6 stations at Suburban Bank & Trust in Markham Illinois. unfortunately we only did 5 due to some problems with the designer. I was asked to take some photos of the work. I thought they were just for our own references but now I'm told we need some to go on our website.

Problem: I don't think these pics are good enough for a company website. Please let me know if you think any of these are salvagable. These are straight off the camera with no PS work.

bank059.jpg

bank047.jpg

bank046.jpg

bank045.jpg

bank044.jpg

6. Do you think it is appropriate to show the installer at work ?
bank039.jpg

bank040.jpg

bank033.jpg

bank030.jpg

bank029.jpg

bank028.jpg

bank027.jpg

Ugghhh. These are horrible. In some of them the furniture is filthy!

the furniture is dirty and messed up in a few, and the lighting does nothing for them.

Either hire a pro, or learn to light...because that's the only way I'd put my photos on the website. Also, why the heck would they put them in and THEN take the pictures? that's kinda backward.

The only one that really looks good is the second one. The rest are pretty bad.

We're too cheap to hire a pro. We have to install it before we can take the pics because it comes unassembled from Brazil. Its a little scary because you go to the job site with all these HEAVY boxes of panels and parts etc. Then you tear into it and whatever you get is what you get. Sometimes the stains don't match well, sometimes parts are missing, sometimes damage, sometimes poor finish. You never really know until you're into it. I was there to assemble this crap (very expensive crap but crap nonetheless) not really to photograph so the pics were just quickies that I took before we left. Not to imply that I could have done better if the photos were my number one concern (probably couldn't have) but I just wanted to set this stuff up and leave.

Most reactions

Back