What's new

Office Window - F-15 with cans lit

I absolutely love every photo you post up. Those are some of the best shots I come across the web. Very very nice!!
 
I wish I could take photos like yours! Even to be that close to the F-15 would be awesome!
 
Great shot.... what type of lense do you use for these?
 
amazing! I really like 1,5,15,29, and 46 great stuff. I also like your F22 collection, a devastating machine.
 
Thanks to everyone and their comments.

I have two lenses right not that I switch between.

Sigma 24-70mm f2.8

Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS

I have to say that the Canon is my favorite, but the Sigma can hold it's own.

Thanks again
Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
Thanks to everyone and their comments.

I have two lenses right not that I switch between.

Sigma 24-70mm f2.8

Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS

I have to say that the Canon is my favorite, but the Sigma can hold it's own.

Thanks again
Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com


Do you find it ackward to zoom on the Sigma cause its backwards?? I've been toying with getting that lens for awhile now but just cant get over it being backwards, with time i'll get use to it maybe? Do you find yourself going the wrong direction often? Nice Canon, I want one too, but not the IS, I just dont need I think and I dont have the money for it!! :lol:
 
Nick,

I haven't really noticed a difference in the zooming. I think once or twice I have zoomed in the wrong direction so it's not that bad. It is a great piece of glass, especially for the money.

I am thinking of upgrading to a Canon L in that range but also need to wait for the money to roll in.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
Well if you think of unloading that Sigma keep me in mind!!

And great shots again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom