Official NBA Finals Thread

i cant believe you brought up the spurs suns game....rofl...get over it...they lost

its a dynasty baby!!

I'm not the only one talking about that dirty playing! AFAIK the entire country still talks about it. :lol::lol:

And let's face it... Like it or not, your Spurts will always have a stigma as being a dirty club. Much like Detroit had it years ago with Bill Laimbeer.

Oh, sorry to bring up the Suns-Spurs game, I know it's annoying to be reminded. :lol:

Look, you guys won, no matter how and that's a fact. Suns will go through a transition period, will make adjustments. Will they win a championship? I truly believe so. Do we have a Spurts dynasty? He he... Not a chance. You cannot compare the Spurts to the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls of yesteryear, and that's another fact.

I will, however, congratulate you and your team for winning another ring, well deserved or not. :p

While I don't agree with Horry's actions in the Spurs-Suns series, ultimately I don't really know how much impact it would've had.

After watching the Spurs or Spurts :lol:, they are a pretty solid team. Seems like everyone they put on the floor at a given time can knock down that open shot. While Cleveland got a ton of open looks their shooters just bricked everything. It was sad basically.

Still an amazing year for the Cavs and Cleveland compared to what we are used to when it comes to pro sports.

That series was disappointing.. I wish the Cavs could've won ONE game.

There's always next year. Who are your guys' picks? I think it will be Dallas (their desperate) versus Chicago (why not). Dallas will win in 6.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back