officially going to pull my hair out!

axo488

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i have been trying now for almost a month to figure out (on my own) how to get MY wedding pictures onto a cd so that i can print them. i know this is probably something extremely simple but i just dont have it in me. if i seem a little desperate dont let it fool you.....i am a LOT desperate. my wifes brother did our wedding pictures for us and sent them to us on a cd. i copied and pasted the ones that we wanted to another file and am using roxio to try and burn them to a cd. all of the photos are 3mb or larger so it would take a few cds to get them all on there (if i could get them to burn). i am guessing that there is some way to resize them but i have no clue what i am doing. i have cs2 and lightroom which is a pretty good arsenal for this i am sure but i have no clue how to use them. i am very new to photography myself and would GREATLY appreciate any help that i can get. my wife and extended family might kill me soon if i dont figure this out before christmas in order to give them copies of our big day. please help...please:hail:

I have windows XP. Highlight the folder with the pictures. In the upper left corner it should give you an option that says "copy to cd". Click it. Go to My Computer, click on your dvd-rw drive. You will then see the folder. Load your cd into drive. In the left corner click "write these files to CD". Don't resize the photos unless you are publishing for web. You can also send your photos electronically to most photo labs, no need for a CD.

well i tried and it says that i have 700mb of space on the cd and there are 1.3gb to burn and theres obviously not enough space....should i try making two files and splitting the photos in half?

yes, you will need to use more than one cd.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back