Oh Canada!

lifeafter2am

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So if everything goes as planned (crossing fingers!) this time next year I will be living in British Columbia!!! My fiance and I are really excited and are really, really hoping that it all works out. I am looking at continuing my graduate work at either UBC, SFU, or U-Vic. It will be a huge difference from warm Florida, but we want a change for various reasons.

Hopefully I can see some of my Canada friends soon! ;)

Awesome!! BC is supposed to be beautiful (and doesn't get the extreme cold as does a lot of other places in Canada). Now about that rain....

The west coast of Canada is truly a beautiful place. Vancouver, although a very large & busy city, is one of the most beautiful cites in the world. And Vancouver Island...wow.

Good luck, you will love it.

Yeah that's what I have heard!! We went to Epcot the other day and were talking with some of the people from Canada, we are soooooooooo excited!!!

Great place, just spent some of my honeymoon there - together with Alaska which is simply awesome. A couple of photos to remind you what you have to look forward to !!

simon

PICT4331final.jpg

PICT4323final.jpg

So are you going to be there all year round or follow the example of the Canadians and migrate back to Florida for the winter? Good luck with the move.

Year round. We would come back to see family and friends, but we are looking at this to possibly be a perminate move.

Those pictures look amazing! We are going to visit this coming spring, as long as we get in, and look at where to live and such.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back