Oh...Hi..oh

Columbus here (OH of course) not my favorite place, but its where I reside at the moment

Columbus area too

Cincinnati area, Cathy and I are both available each Wed-Thur-Fri. I shoot gigs Fri evening most weekends but looks like th next 2-3 are open. I might have a promo shoot this weekend, but not sure yet.

I'm usually good for a friday evening or a saturday.
+1 on the Saturdays. When it gets a little warmer, we could always meet up at the zoo or something. I don't know what everyone else enjoys photographing but there are some good shots to be had there. If anyone else has any ideas on some locations/events post them up. Another event coming up that I plan on attending to take photo's is Cavilcade of Customs at the Cincinnati convention center in March. Not everyone is into taking photographs of vehicles but if anyone wants to meet up, I'll be there.

THE BODY EXHIBIT IS UP AT THE MUSEUM IN CINCY.....

Another Dayton-ite (Miamisburg) reporting it...

As of about a week from now, this thread will be 6 months in the making - just randomness.

In any case, I'm up for about anything, but sticking mostly to weekends time wise. I wondered if anything wanted to put something together within the next couple months.

Liberty Twp. here ... just north of 275 & 75 ...

My wife and I have been going downtown (Cincinnati) to shoot with increasing frequency the last few weeks.

Just signing in. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back