Oh...Hi..oh

Toledo Here, I'm interested in a meet up!

Fort Thomas to be exact. Can see downtown from my front porch. I'd love a meet.

I love shooting the Findlay Market area, but it's a tad scary to shoot alone. Maybe there's safety in numbers?

Actually anywhere would be cool.

How do we make this REALLY HAPPEN?

Hey Chris, I'm from Cincy. Check out Ohio Valley Camera Club (Cincinnati, OH) - Meetup.com we meet up all of the time. There are a few people from here that attend the meetings as well. Also I know it's not a whole lot of notice but a few of us are going to be at the Krohn Conservatory tomorrow around 10:30 if you want to come...

Hey Chris, I'm from Cincy. Check out Ohio Valley Camera Club (Cincinnati, OH) - Meetup.com we meet up all of the time. There are a few people from here that attend the meetings as well. Also I know it's not a whole lot of notice but a few of us are going to be at the Krohn Conservatory tomorrow around 10:30 if you want to come...

jlykins,

Thanks for the information on the OVCC. I don't think I can make it tomorrow (real job gets in the way of photos).

I think it's funny reading through this thread. I've seen two ideas of places I've recently shot myself and posted about here on TPF. I guess if you're from an area you eventually hit all the "Good Spots"

Krohn Conservatory Post:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...incinnatis-krohn-conservatory-panoramics.html

Air Force Museum Post:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...rce-museum-panoramics-images-now-show-up.html

Yeah we really should do something there's enough people
near cleveland to do something. But I don't know of any good
place.

My girlfriend has suckered me into moving from Minneapolis to Cincinnati for two years while she attends graduate school. I'd love to get together with any Cincinnati photographers towards the fall (we move September 1st!), as I will know NO ONE!

PS: you can't make fun of my Minnesota accent ya know...

Akron here! Looks like a few people here from Canton. I'm taking a train ride down to canton sunday I think and walking around the Mckinley area with my wife.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back