Oh my god...

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There are rumors that two of my classmates are dead in a car accident. No one knows but everyone is panicing and I have no idea what to do...other than cry. I wasn't close to them but I know them... *goes mental* :(

I'm really sorry if it's true...that happened at our school while I was there. I had never even met him, but just the reactions of those close to him was enough...

1 is dead, 1 is in the hospital. A tragedy. 2 miles from my house.

I'm really sorry to hear that :( There were two fatal car accidents shortly after I graduated from high school, and I lost a very dear friend to suicide when I was in the 8th grade. I have no words to express my sadness for their families and friends.

I'm sorry, man.

It's only 1 1/2 years since I graduated high school but already 3 classmates have died. Like you, I wasn't close to the deceased, but it still makes you realize how precious your time with people really is.

High school is so often full of clickes and exclusion among classmates, but I hope this tragedy can make you all realize how lucky you are to have each other--to have people around you who you've grown up with and who you will be forever linked to.

I'm sorry to hear that...I think just about all of us have gone through something very similar...

During my four years in high school, we lost 4 people, one was in my class...though I wasn't all that close to her at the time, I had been at one time.

I don't want to count how many are gone SINCE high school (one of them being my best friend from Jr. High.)

It's tough...but you're not alone...many of us know how it feels.

Really sorry to hear that, it's terrible news. Do you have anybody you can be with for a while? Does anybody need your company and support. Take care of yourself, take care of your friends. Get back when you feel ok about it.

Sorry to hear that, buddy! Hang in there, hang tough! We'll be thinking about you.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. :) It still hasn't sunk in thoroughly and I think we're all just wanting to be together at school this morning. The accident is most likely a result of speed. The driver, one of my classmates, has only had her license for two weeks and wasn't suppose to have friends in the vehicle. (Maine requires 6 months with no friends.) I don't know how she is going to live with this...

All this week we have been asking for snow in school, and this morning there is 3 inches of snow on the ground.

Thanks again everyone, I'll be around throughout the day. :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back