jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying to learn working with a flash on the macro lens. These are late blooming begonias, but then again, it's been in the mid-70s here in North Texas. I'll add some more below in a bit.
Sigma 105mm DG Macro HSM OS and Godox TT685 Mk II.

dec17202102 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

dec17202103 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

High five on that one!

I am not much into flower shots in general but specifically these two are awesome with so great colours ... keep going with flash, fantastically pleasant pictures !!!!

++ awesome work with DoF here

-

Does it shake hands too? :p
I didn't press my luck. The Fae have a habit of playing nasty tricks on us humans...
I am not much into flower shots in general but specifically these two are awesome with so great colours ... keep going with flash, fantastically pleasant pictures !!!!

++ awesome work with DoF here
Thank you! They are fantastically pleasant flowers that shouldn't be blooming in December, but there you have it... :D

Wow! You got the focus right on the end of the stamen and the dof looks great. Nice shootin', Tex! That set deserves a nice, cold Shiner. 🍻

Wow! You got the focus right on the end of the stamen and the dof looks great. Nice shootin', Tex! That set deserves a nice, cold Shiner. 🍻
Thanks! The flash really helped.
I'll have a nice cold 🍺 , but it'll be a New Belgium Trippel rather than a Shiner. Not a fan of most US mass produced beers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back