What's new

OH NO!! Ansel Adams dumped.

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
School is finally slowing down and I got out for a walk on a lovely sunny day this afternoon. I turned a corner to walk up an alley and there I saw it. Discarded at the dumpster like junk, not even worth dropping at the Goodwill with the rest of them -- I cried all the way home.

Joe


adams_dumped_zpsd07a2a96.jpg
 
As they say, one man's trash....
 
Yikes, I have that one and a couple of others myself. I suppose for many non-photo people it's just an old black and white picture in a plane old frame.
 
You took it home right?
 
It's just a poster, guys. Get yourself a brand new copy in a frame just like that one for $49.99 on eBay.
 
Someone moving on into more contemporary photography? Or perhaps someone who doesn't even know who Adams was?
 
Nice! That'd go perfect to my MC Escher poster!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom