Oh, no! - C&C

How is a 3 year old diagnosed with ADHD? They are supposed to have the attention span of... a 3 year old. ;)

LOL. When other parents make comments like "I don't know how you do it"!

---

I think ADHD is pretty unusual, and is often over diagnosed, or when it is diagnosed accurately later it's not so severe. When you see it in a toddler, it's going to be have to be so pronounced that it overshadows normal three year old behavior. So what you start seeing is the inability to focus on normal activities, like playing, sleeping, eating, entertaining oneself and socializing. There's a continuous amount of energy on a level that is on an order of magnitude more than other kids.

I like it. Contrast between young and old. Cute look. Sure, the framing could be a bit better, but it's a great shot.

I like it!! Its a basic shot, just showing a cute little girl, with her cute little expression....:) Some shots aren't made to critique and this is one... keep catching those sweet childhood expressions and memories...

I like it. Contrast between young and old. Cute look. Sure, the framing could be a bit better, but it's a great shot.

I like it!! Its a basic shot, just showing a cute little girl, with her cute little expression....:) Some shots aren't made to critique and this is one... keep catching those sweet childhood expressions and memories...

Thanks

Most reactions

Back