vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
oh yeah, we have more weed now!

it was pouring rain all day, i ran outside and took these shots in my backyard before the monsoon resumed.

weed3.jpg

weed4.jpg

weed5.jpg

same weed, but yesterday when it was sunny
weed1.jpg

weed2.jpg

Let me know what you think, criticisms are always welcome! I've learned heaps from your comments.

I think that the second one and the last are the most attractive. I'd like to see a larger version of the third one. I like the B&W, and the leaves all seem to point to something unseen. Not many would choose to have this one as a B&W, and I THINK it works.

It's growing on me.

(that last one is PERFECT! That flower has no flaw!)

These are just my opinions and I've got to mention that B&W is not my bag so having said that I love the 4th and 5th shots with the 5th being the best. It's so crisp and the colors are great.
Close ups of flowers or plants in color I can look at all day.
Very nice!

Number four and number five are spectacular. I love the bit of light on the tip of the stamen (?) in the center of the flower on #4. Five is perfect. I love close-ups of flowers, that's what I spend most of my time on. As for the others, I like the leaf one, but the first two aren't my style, perhaps if there were more white to offset the black and grey.

Most reactions

Back