Ysarex92 86 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2013 #1 It's the same aliens who are controlling Congress and they got Mr. Sparky. Oh NO! Joe
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2013 #2 Made me chuckle!!! [video]http://screen.yahoo.com/snl/did-stop-060000269.html[/video]
Ysarex92 86 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Derrel said: Made me chuckle!!! [video]http://screen.yahoo.com/snl/did-stop-060000269.html[/video] Click to expand... Good. I was cleaning up and throwing out some old film. This roll was light struck by the lab and it occurred to me I might have some fun with this frame and the family beagle. Joe
Derrel said: Made me chuckle!!! [video]http://screen.yahoo.com/snl/did-stop-060000269.html[/video] Click to expand... Good. I was cleaning up and throwing out some old film. This roll was light struck by the lab and it occurred to me I might have some fun with this frame and the family beagle. Joe