Oh no you didn't....

awesome photos everyone... chiller that is hilarious...

Name = Sara
Age = 31
Camera = Nikon D50
Smoker = Uhhhh, I quit, but am a closet smoker? LOL
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) =
suit.jpg

What's your poison = Cyanide
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Listen to your parents, they really do know more than you!
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Amnesia - who are you?
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= When I was little, my grandfather's truck bumper looked like it was coming off, so I took a hammer and tried to pound it back on..He did not appreciate it for some reason!
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Squirt (PlasticSpam), Corry, Joe, Hertz, and yes you Bace (but not sure if I am laughing with you or at you?)! LOL
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = I plead the 5th.
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = I would be a retired billionaire with Male Strip Club on the side.
Say something you really want to get off your chest = These large boobies
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = No

It has come to my attention that I may need another survey. I will wait till I get home to ask the REAL questions.

MommyOf4Boys said:
Say something you really want to get off your chest = These large boobies

Are you pg again? My wife exploded this time, I can't say I feel your pain but I hear it everyday.

Name = Dave
Age = 20
Camera = Canon Rebel XT
Smoker = Nope
rigqbn.jpg

Not sure if that would be "best" but its a recent one i really like
What's your poison = Smirnoff
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Don't listen to other peoples advice
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = paralized
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= filled out this survey for bace
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = everyone but bace
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = nope
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = I wish I knew
Say something you really want to get off your chest = no
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = not even close

Name = Tammy
Age = 36
Camera = Canon 10D, A2, Bronica ETRsi, Yashica TLR
Smoker = Never
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = I took this years ago and it still strikes me (in a good way of course)
chrisandtanjaeng4e.jpg

What's your poison = Skinny Pirate
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = The true meaning of ethics is to do the right thing even when no one else is looking.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Whatever would make me less of a burden on my family.
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Oh man you don't want me to answer that now. :grumpy:
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Malachite since I live with him but actually on the forum on a regular basis - Hertz, Hobbes and AprilRaven
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = I am a mod! :twisted:
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Heiress :queen:
Say something you really want to get off your chest = Liars and cheats should have their tongues cut out.
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = whateva!

Name = Traci
Age = 36
Camera = Canon 10d and Canon Powershot S1 IS
Smoker = Yucky...no
IMG_6549lrsm.jpg

I'm not sure if its my best, but it is my favorite.
What's your poison = Diet Coke, Corona
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Listen to your heart
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Paralized, I'd want to remember everyone and everything important to me.
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= too many to think about listing. :meh:
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Bace, Anicole, Aprilraven, and Hertz. Oh and PhotoGal
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = No
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = I'd do Catalog/Magazine layout
Say something you really want to get off your chest = um..not really
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = I guess so

Name = Carolyn
Age = old enough to know better but young enough to go ahead and do it anyway!
Camera = Sony Mavica
Smoker = Nope
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = My favorite at the moment anyway!
medium.jpg

What's your poison = Vodka Martini and really good red wine!
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Above all else....LOVE
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Well I already have some amnesia so I'm stickin with that!
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= I can't think of one!
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Hertz, Woody, Rave, Nicole, Terri, Traci, Photogoddess, JM, Chilley, Anartican, Mommyof4boys and you too Bace, sometimes!
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = :taped sh:
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Queen
Say something you really want to get off your chest = My bra....although I never wear it unless I leave the house and It comes off first thing I walk in the door!
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = who me....why I'm insatiable, I thought everyone knew that!

Name = Jo Cose
Age = ...not good at math...born in 197?...you figure it out
Camera = Nikon D70s, Nikon N6000, Cannon PowerShot S2 IS
Smoker = Nope
20060315192700_dsc_0461.jpg

What's your poison = Guinness and Sapphire and Tonic
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = 1. Never say no, never regret...you only live once; and 2. You're as old as you act.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia--so I can experience it over and over again
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= too f'in' many things to list here
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Bace, Rob, ClarinetJWD, LittleMan, JonMikal, AprilRaven, Corry, and many others
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Oh, yea there are!
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Professor
Say something you really want to get off your chest = hair and fat
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = whatevah

Name = Daniel
Age = 30, in a month
Camera = Canon DSLR's and EOS 5
Smoker = Nope
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = The next one ;)
What's your poison = Water, merlot
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Be yourself, be attentive to your insticts and never succumb to mediocrity. You are much valuable/powerful that you realize.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Amnesia, doh!
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Who needs someone else's certificate?
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = bace, HvR
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = None. I wouldn't ban anyone unless they are a spammer/image thief.
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = The word 'job' to me is 9-5. Ain't my cup of tea.
Say something you really want to get off your chest = hmm, don't know!
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = whatever

Name = Dave
Age = 51
Camera = Canon Rebel 2000
Smoker = Yeah
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = Another fog shot...
TheLastWaltz.jpg

What's your poison = Vicodin or Percocet
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = 1. Get an education. 2. Be true to yourself
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Amnesia
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Took my 2nd wife away from her 2nd husband. Turned out neither of them appreciated it!
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Hertz, Mommyof4boys, and a few others
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Probably but I'd do it privately
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Boat captain in the Carribean
Say something you really want to get off your chest = My job sucks!
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = God no - let's have some more.

Name = Joe Dombrowski
Age = 20
Camera = Nikon D70, 2020
Smoker = Nope
FollowtheLeaderforum.jpg

What's your poison = Good beer and vodka...errr...next year, that is.
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = I'm not sure I'm qualified to give great advice
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia, I could take the perfect picture over and over and over...
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= plenty, but we all have those, and to ***** about it doesn't do anyone any good.
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Corry, Hertz, Rob, Jocose, Squirt, the rest of the chat crew
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = I'd make profuse spelling errors bannable.
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Pro musician
Say something you really want to get off your chest = this bit of extra fat.
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = what kind of question is this? What, you gonna revise this damn thing if I say no?

Name = Brittany
Age = 16
Camera = Canon 350D
Smoker = nope
Okay, this is the best one taken in the past 2 weeks. The more I look at a photo of my own the less I like it, so this one is the least looked at. (Sorry, like we all haven't seen a photo like this before eh?)
109532280_4a4aa017dd.jpg

What's your poison = errr.. coca cola?
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = I'm not old enough to be a philosopher, but on that note, Don't say things you will later regret or leave kind words unnoted.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Amnesia
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Well, in the art portion of kindergarten I found blackboard chalk on the floor, and decided the carpet would make a good backdrop. Apparently the janitor wasn't overly impressed (Actually, he appreciated it so little, that I was the one made to clean it up)
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = I wouldn't be coming on TPF every other hour if I wasn't going to get a good laugh each time :)
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = I don't think I could press that button (assuming there is a button)
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = A world traveler with all my bills paid by trump :er:
Say something you really want to get off your chest =
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = Sounds like something the government would ask, so no.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back