Oh no you didn't....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...oh yes I did. A survey. I know, not like me? Well, you haven't read the questions yet..

Name =
Age =
Camera =
Smoker =
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) =
What's your poison =
What's the greatest advice you could give someone =
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? =
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..=
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) =
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF =
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) =
Say something you really want to get off your chest =
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey =

Name = Paul
Age = 25
Camera = Canon Rebel - Minolta Maxxum somthing
Smoker = Yes, but in the process of quitting...as you know.
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = not "the best", but I really like the double exposure.
20.jpg

What's your poison = Stella Artois, Heineken.
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = If you want it done properly, do it yourself.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = Amnesia
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= (I copied this one from somewhere and realized when trying to answer, who cares?)
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Hertz
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = All of you.
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = F1 Driver, Pilot.
Say something you really want to get off your chest = Hair
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = No

Name = Chris
Age = 18
Camera = Canon EOS 1N
Smoker = nope.
3267-CalebB.jpg

What's your poison = death
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Try harder
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= uhh, they are appreciated by someone. somewhere. lol
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = there are a few... but there isn't any real reason to ban. (other than I don't like em) :lol:
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Guitar Luthier
Say something you really want to get off your chest = I'm trying to get more on my chest here... that's why I work out... duh...
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = yep, short and sweet. (and I gtg now... good timing.) :lmao:

That is a really sweet picture BTW. Looks like it should be on the cover of a magazine for some clothing somewhere.

Name = Jason
Age = 29
Camera = Yes
Smoker = No
redrock_4323share.jpg

What's your poison = Sangria, Corona
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = don't eat yellow snow
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia, i guess... wait, what was the question again?
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated...= i did the laundry (without checking the pockets first :( )
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF = prolly JM or bace
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = anyone who spammed or didn't respect my authori-tay...
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = demolitions (blowing up old buildings and stuff, sweet.)
Say something you really want to get off your chest = this survey has some lame questions...
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = sure, whatever.

bace said:
That is a really sweet picture BTW. Looks like it should be on the cover of a magazine for some clothing somewhere.
yeah, I wish someone would buy it so I can make some money. :p

Name = Shelley
Age = 35
Camera = Canon 2D (the most anyway)
Smoker = BLECH!! NO
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = It would have to be this...
HisHand2006copy.jpg

What's your poison = A GOOD bottle of wine....MUST be over $80 What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Dont mistake kindness for weakness
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Shot photos for free or at rock bottom prices
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Tere are an equal amount of you
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Those that havent posted in a really really long time...like 6 months o r longer ...and only after a couple attempts to locate them and get them active
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Choir director for a high school or college
Say something you really want to get off your chest = Building my website is making me pull my hair out! AUHG!!!! (only because I have no clue what Im doing! LOL anyone wanna help me for free?
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = eh isok

Name = Corry
Age = 23
Camera = Canon 300D
Smoker = Gross, no way in hell
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = Hard to choose, because I'm pretty critical of my pictures....
I'm gonna say this one, I guess:

SatMornCartoons.jpg

What's your poison = Uh...water?
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Do what is best for you. I know, it's cheesy, but it's good advice.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = I hate these questions. I'd hate to forget everyone and everything I loved, but I think I'd be able to overcome that better than paralysis, so amnesia.
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= 75% of all the nice things I do :grumpy:
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = The Chat Crew: Joe, Point and Squirt, Daan, Sara, Lilman, Andrea, ect. Oh, And Mister vanRental
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Chase. But it won't let me...I tried. Damn that Chase.
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Anything that would let me help kids in difficult situations live better lives.
Say something you really want to get off your chest = Don't really have anything...I'm pretty good at expressing my feelings most of the time, and not holding it back! If I think of something, I'll edit. :lol:
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = Meh, whatever. It wasted 10 minutes of my workday, so they'll do fine. [/QUOTE]

Name = Daniel (suprise)
Age = 17
Camera = EOS 350D, Canon A-1 (in the shop :()
Smoker = NEVER!!!!!
vasebydanielwphoto1ae.jpg

Probably my favourite of the moment, probably not my best.
What's your poison = Bacardi Breezer...no not really
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= I don't do good deeds.
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Chase and Hobbes then I'd take over hahaha
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Doctor
Say something you really want to get off your chest =I hate you bace. :)
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey =yes a good amount.[/quote]

Name = Todd
Age = 33
Camera = d70s
Smoker = Yes
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = Not the best but I like.
LanLightHouseS.jpg

What's your poison = Makers Mark
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Live!
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = I don't know
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= too many to list
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = No
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = missionary
Say something you really want to get off your chest = I QUIT!
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = No, I wish there were more.

Daniel said:
Say something you really want to get off your chest =I hate you bace. :)

Join the club.

Name = Archangel
Age = 29
Camera = D50
Smoker = Yep
Post the best picture you've taken(not of you) = couldn't be arsed to go through my whole archives, but fav recent shot:

jesuscopy2.jpg

What's your poison = Mr. daniels..... and er... i smoke... you know...that other.... I'm stupid.
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = If its too hard, don't bother.
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? = amnesia.... unless its just my toe thats paralized
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= Asked a hooker to pay up.
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Hertz, raven and yes base....(dont ever change you're avatar tho.... just suits you too well!)
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = yes
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = have my own music studio.
Say something you really want to get off your chest = All chavs should be exported to syberia.
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey= nope and yes.... i'm indecisive :mrgreen:

Name = Linda
Age = 32
Camera = Nikon D50
Smoker = NO
58739447-O.jpg

What's your poison = only an occasional glass of wine
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Love yourself!
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= I love to do things for people (but a lot of time, people are just so use to me doing things, they don't appreciate it.)
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Hertz, Aprilraven & Anicole
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = YES!
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Actress :D
Say something you really want to get off your chest = I can't...
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey = Sure!

Name = Carl
Age = 143
Camera = Canon Digital Rebel
Smoker = Nope.
134_3442a.JPG

all my other stuff sucks.
What's your poison = Draino
What's the greatest advice you could give someone = Run for your lives!
Would you rather be paralized or have amnesia? =I cant remember what I was gonna say.
Name a good deed you did that wasn't appreciated..= I helped a guy get rid of a body...what a friends for. :lmao:
Who makes you laugh the most on TPF (Me right?) = Aprilraven.
If you were a mod/admin is there anyone you would ban from TPF = Chiller
If you could choose a job, what would it be (not photographer) = Special Effects creator
Say something you really want to get off your chest = The 6 hairs I have
Are you satisfied with the amount of questions in this survey =No.

Chiller i'v not seen that pic before..... thats freekin funny!, brilliant :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back