Oh the joy's of the day after Christmas

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The kids are having fun laughin and gigglin and enjoying all their new toys, You know the ones......the ones that make the most niose imagineable. :lol:

So What is it at your house?

Here it is a talking parrot, A singing Hana Montana doll and hotweels flyin around the hardwood floor.:bounce:

well I'm on the net so all I can hear is the slow clicking sound as I type

it is very silent in here .. I wonder, ... oh, my earplugs!

The day after (we had Christmas yesterday really) has involved two rushed trips to the bathroom and half an hour warning to the next person wanting to go in there. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol I had of the copious amount of dip I ate for dinner and took to bed to eat at night causing it.

The day after (we had Christmas yesterday really) has involved two rushed trips to the bathroom and half an hour warning to the next person wanting to go in there. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol I had of the copious amount of dip I ate for dinner and took to bed to eat at night causing it.

you should also use earplugs...

Is the talking parrot a 'Squawkers McCaw' by any chance? (For those not familiar, it's a motion/touch activated lifesize and lifelike plush parrot toy). I bought two and they had me giggling so much I figured someone was going to call security on me. As I walked through the store with them, they'd 'go off' when I passed people, so imagine two of them calling out "Hello" (in a cliche parrot voice) every time I walked by someone. Which would reduce me to a fit of giggles. Then on the trip home in the car, they both started singing the 'hot, hot, hot' song (using the words 'squawk squawk squawk' instead). Again, barely controlled snickers. Once home, I had to throw a towel over them so that my every movement wouldn't activate them. Apparently you can even train it to say phrases, in addition to the 45 it supposedly already has pre-programmed.
45d1162410208-parrot-smilie-cid_aa42df6b-1d68-49e8-a05c-373c8c31a720.gif

Is the talking parrot a 'Squawkers McCaw' by any chance? (For those not familiar, it's a motion/touch activated lifesize and lifelike plush parrot toy). I bought two and they had me giggling so much I figured someone was going to call security on me. As I walked through the store with them, they'd 'go off' when I passed people, so imagine two of them calling out "Hello" (in a cliche parrot voice) every time I walked by someone. Which would reduce me to a fit of giggles. Then on the trip home in the car, they both started singing the 'hot, hot, hot' song (using the words 'squawk squawk squawk' instead). Again, barely controlled snickers. Once home, I had to throw a towel over them so that my every movement wouldn't activate them. Apparently you can even train it to say phrases, in addition to the 45 it supposedly already has pre-programmed.

Yes it is, and the damn thing alredy knows my name :lmao:

I sat here listening to "Uncle Jay Uncle Jay Uncle Jay Uncle Jay Uncle Jay Uncle Jay giggle Uncle Jay Uncle Jay Uncle Jay" for about ten minets.

i had to sleep at my parents house after a day of drinking...i was the first out of their house in a painful state...back at my house everything is nice and quiet and headache friendly

Most reactions

New Topics

Back