What's new

oh what joy, more London night shots :S

wow, apart from you godlike photo skills, the water really makes these pics work, the favourite is my second...
 
wow, apart from you godlike photo skills, the water really makes these pics work, the favourite is my second...

cheers mate but I think if anyone has godlike photo skills its you

oh dear, I hope you did not cause irreparable damage to his ego ... it will grow too fast now! :lmao:

I have no ego, I don't even like myself so how could I have one :lol:
 
I just realized I have not commented on this yet... Lovely shots LP!!! I love them.

I just realized I haven't commented on your comment, now I have :lol:
 
Hello Andy

I have to say your pics of the Wheel are brilliant and very deserved of the praise and comments on this thread.. Something for us all to aspire to..

Andy
 
The first is my fave...outstanding work!
 
many thanks everyone
 
Alright chief! Lovely shots! As said really, first two are awsome!

Also, nice to know there are people from my neck of the woods back at home! :)
 
You don't need me to tell you all these shots are absolutely fabulous (but I'll tell you anyway :)).

Would you mind posting the exif data and your method? You know, something that I could try at home...unless of course if it's too dangerous :).

Again: AWESOME!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom