Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can I get any more boring? :mrgreen: hehe
I was just sick of never posting photos up here... so thought I'd post these.

Hope you like them! :hug::

Palm-Leaf.jpg

plant.jpg

They were taken using the 18-55mm kit lens (canon) and I think the focussing is buggered up on that lens. I think it's from me putting the polaroid filter on and off again and I might have actually buggered that little motor with all the 'over-twisting'.

I'm also gonna go put an actual photo that I'm proud of over in the General Gallery... so ignore these and go over there. :mrgreen: hehehe. :hug::

Ugh, what were you thinking Vicky. These aren't worth posting. Remove them immediately.

Okay I'm joking, I love them! Especially the first... I envy people who can take pictures like that! I just don't have the eye for it. Let's see more now!

Nooooooo.
I downright hate the first.
I have never liked that awful colour at all. And I have told you so ever so often.
LaFoto and the colour GREEN? Urgh! Those two don't go together well.

Not true. Not true. Not true. Not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I love the first.
Says "clarinetJWD" to me somehow. But his version would have been with DOF from front to back (I think).

omg la foto... I completely forgot how much you love green! See that's how long I've been out of the photo posting loop for! hehe.

And you'll be surprised to know that the 'joe' photo is infact flipped upside down... so in the real photo the big fuzzy bit should really be at the bottom of the photo. hehehe. I figured joe wouldn't want me copying him tooooo much.

I really like #1...can see it framed as a cool artsy decorative shot in someone's liv. room or something

Thanks everyone,

Ramiro, I didn't know how that composition was going to work out. I cropped it in Photoshop because the original wasn't very exciting. But I put the center of the plant pretty much smack bang in the middle of the square frame... and I think it works... it's a shame the colours are so dull. I might try and reshoot it in the sun today, it was a bit cloudy yesterday.

As for the 1st one, I have the perfect frame for it... but the frame's too big :-( Coz I cropped that one too I don't think I'll get a 14x11 (the frame size) out of it :-( Ah well. Live and learn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back