Ohhh baby....:)

Carson38

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my friends little baby boy. We had so much fun taking pictures that day. It just proved to me that I picked the perfect profession for myself. I love to do this and I can't wait to start my classes in a few weeks! C&C is more then welcome.

ag18.jpg

I like the image but it's a little overexposed. You can probably fix it in post though.

adorable but a tad overexposed but so cute!

What camera and lens did you use?

adorable but a tad overexposed but so cute!

What camera and lens did you use?

Thanks for the feed back. I used my Nikon D5000 and my lens choice was my 18-55 mm

Is this better????? I'm still learning...

ag18-1.jpg

Agree with everyone else!

What classes are you taking? I just started a digital photography class myself :) that lasts 16 weeks :)

Not that I really know much more than you do...lol but just a quick play with it and I came up with this.. let me know if you want me to take it down.

Agree with everyone else!

What classes are you taking? I just started a digital photography class myself :) that lasts 16 weeks :)

I'm going to be taking digital photography classes. I am excited it is about 8 weeks. Are you having fun with your class. I'm kinda nervous. I know its dumb lol

For this shot a little over exposure works and looks good. Good luck with your classes. Report back and teach us all what you learned!

I like the image, I agree it's a bit bright - really only on the white blanket though. Gotta be careful cause a big hot spot like that will really pull your eyes away from your subject (the little one). Here's an example of where I'd go with the post.. trying to keep the little one bright so he's the main attraction of the picture.

OsryL.jpg

For this shot a little over exposure works and looks good. Good luck with your classes. Report back and teach us all what you learned!

Thank you, and I will ;)

I like the image, I agree it's a bit bright - really only on the white blanket though. Gotta be careful cause a big hot spot like that will really pull your eyes away from your subject (the little one). Here's an example of where I'd go with the post.. trying to keep the little one bright so he's the main attraction of the picture.

Wow Paul, I like your edit! Thank you!

Most reactions

Back