OHHH MEEEEE help Please LOL

All over exposed and use the longer focal length lenses for portraits it compresses the subject making a much more eye pleasing photo. A wide lenses will distort the subject.

I think she gets it.

Shooting in RAW would help alleviate some of the issues assoc. w/Manic/panic mode as well as offer you the highest quality possible.

I have found this book to be an excellent primer for finding your way around photograph......[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Digital-Photography-Techniques-Pictures/dp/0817437967[/ame]

have a good one
3Eo

Lovely little girl, great subject. If I may add to the "Artsy" comment, the last shot could be outstanding with a little work to brighten her eyes. Brighter, sharper eyes while leaving the rest as is could be a super art shot in my opinion.

OOOO can someone do that for me PLEASE??? I have no clue how to do that LOL!!

THANKS

If I may add to the "Artsy" comment, the last shot could be outstanding with a little work to brighten her eyes. Brighter, sharper eyes while leaving the rest as is could be a super art shot in my opinion.

I like the composition of your set of photos. Very nice. I too like the last photo, however I would enhance the eyes and either blur or lighten up even more of her pink shirt and her hair.

IMG_5852.jpg

Just some subtle changes.
Darkened the eyes, little extra saturation on the eyes, shirt and orange hair things. Slight buring around the lips and nose to define them.
Only problem is the left eye is slightly out of focus and it looks a little soft.

You've got some nice shots on flickr there - I really like the one of her at the top of the slide. And just a suggestion - LOL'ing that much in a post really makes it hard to read.

You've got some nice shots on flickr there - I really like the one of her at the top of the slide. And just a suggestion - LOL'ing that much in a post really makes it hard to read.

huh? im confused, did i miss something? lol

yeah hahaha i wasnt watching that eeekekk i will next time for sure!!! LOL!

That's OK learn from mistakes and gain experience.

You'll probably never shoot a one time event, on a 24 roll of film and when you get to picture #30, 180 miles later, wonder why it hasn't stopped. Only to find out, the film wasn't loaded right and you have No Pictures! I have. :lol:

If you can't do manual exposures or read the meter, then play (aka practise) because electrons are free. LOL and shoot with the Auto setting, until you figure it out. There's nothing wrong with staying within your limits.

Beautiful subject and some very well composed photos. You sound like someone who will keep trying and keep getting better.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0X8Tamlkiw&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Canon Eos 350 Xt Training pt6[/ame]

I found this on you tube its great for beginers.

Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back