What's new

Oil Change---Country Style--C&C

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5.00 BYO oil $_DSC3749-Edit (1024x708).webp$_DSC3751-Edit (1024x593).webp
 
I will be over later. You got a grease gun for the zirks???
 
Now that there is one of them there up scale establishments. When I had to do it growing up, we had to lay down in the gravel and crawl under the truck/car. Most of the time without a board or cardboard box to lay on.
 
Wouldnt want to be under that truck even though I am sure these pieces of wood are VERY safe..........I tell you what.

Get Errr Done boys, get err done :hail:
 
A dude across the street from me changes his oil on a car jack with his feet out in the street. A car went by one day and a guy yelled out the window, thats real safe you F ing A hole.:lmao:
 
I pay someone else to change oil. it just isn't worth me going under the vehicle to save ten bucks.
 
Aren't you supposed to take the engine out and hang it from a tree first? Or is that only for Christmas?
Next time I'm there I'll show the cherry picker hooked to the tractor. Adaptability, that's what we got.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom