Ok, Great idea?!?! or waste of time?

How many photographers are there in your area? I only ask this because when you start a business you set yourself up as competition for the other photographers in the area (you take business away from them). After looking at all your links I would say that you are not ready to enter this business. Go get more training, attend school and/or take a job with an established studio. Customers may not know the difference but I do and it hurts when someone with a great sales pitch gives my former customers a far inferior product. I'm really trying not to sound like a jerk here because it sounds like you have a passion for this work, but you're doing a dis-service to the professional community when you jump into the business this early. To be a photographer takes determination, skill and luck. And a lot of hard knocks, including harsh criticism when you don't expect it. If you are going to be a pro someday you will be the type of person who can take it.

Thanks for the input!
This is really just the start as i dont plan on taking any on a big projects yet, just little things to people in the town that know me.

"miss spelled" should be "misspelled"

thus, the ironic twist.

hey, how's the photo shootin' going?

hey bro if you want I can help you setup an actual website. I've done tons of them myself and its not hard at all... I can get you something 100% unique and professional for maybe $150, that includes hosting for a year, the template, my editing, etc... I'd have to see exactly what you want and it may be cheaper I'm not sure

Anyways, get back to me and I'll see what I can do!

By the way, I own these sites:
DoEvil.net
Ryein.com
OurParkour.com

They are all down right now (didn't pay the fees lol) but they should all be back up tomorrow afternoon or so, if you'd like an example of my work

Most reactions

Back